Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Venice & Bari, Italy and Dubrovnik, Croatia - 2011



Rialto.... possibly the most beautiful picture I snapped on my trip.


I should learn how to pose differently.

ON the rialto!!


Venice by night. I love how you see a street artist in background.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF HAVING A SALVADOR DALI EXHIBIT WHILE WE WERE IN VENICE?!?! Too perfect!


une calle

you can see la lunaaaa

BariBariBari

beeeeach in Bari 

Dubrovnik!


I actually look decent in the picture, AND the water, the sand, the background... perfect.


favorite.

you'll have to excuse my terrible appearance due to my terrible posture, but the water was simply too outstanding in this photo to not upload it.

When we returned to Venice after our cruise, we visited inside of San Marco. Italian architecture proves to be brilliant once again...


Lido... a little island about 40 minutes away from Venice. Every year, they host the International Film Festival.

Pants from Greece. Hat from Venice.

mommy <3

we ate at this restaurant twice; it is literally adjacent to the rialto bridge. i touched the rialto bridge.


water taxi



Taking photos off the Rialto bridge. Am I artsy yet?



yes indeed.



Enjoying a coke in a glass bottle. Free of charge because we are Gold Hilton members and have access to special lounges in many hotels. Baaallin' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment