Sunday, December 18, 2011

Several very low quality photos from my first trip to the Mediterranean

I believe these are from maybe.... 2007 or 2008. I have many many more pictures from this trip of higher qualities, they just aren't on my computer at the moment. So here are just a few.



Coliseum 

Michaelaneglo's David

Florence 

Outdoor market in Barcelona... fresh juices.

Gaudi




Mt. Vesuvius, bam.


Crater at Mt. Etna



Nice, France 
Pisa

Sicilian pizza!! Possibly the best pizza I have ever ever ever tasted

Pompei



Vatican

hahaha inside the Vatican... shhh this picture was very difficult to take


Oh, and apparently I went to Messina, Italy during this trip.... but I just don't remember. Other than that, I clearly remember Barcelona, Nice, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Sicily, Pompei, Florence, and Pisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment