Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eastern European Cruise - Greece, 2011

The lovely Santoriniiii

Typical postcard view


Olympia shopping


Olympia ""water fountains""... I remember it was so hot that day, my parents and I couldn't get through the whole tour. We glanced at some of the artifacts, snapped a couple pictures, and went straight to souvenir shopping.

deneneneneneeee Olympia




Wine tasting... Santorini wine is certainly my favorite. It's sweet.... I'm a sweet alcohol type of person. 

red bull every single day.... thank you, time difference... oh well. the red bull was written in a different language for every country. it was interesting to see the ingredients of red bull in Greek.

breathtaking, yea?

at the winery....

a warm welcome, it was.


with the vision of a gentle coast...

the white streets of Mykonos make the whole city seem like a fairytale. You know you're enjoying yourself when you feel like you're in a dream. I promise you, it was like a dream.


azure flowers filled the streets and caverns of Mykonos

Athens olympic stadium!!!

Dinner in Mykonos... complete with olive oil and fresh olives and pita bread and baklava.

there was something so sentimental about seeing the sun set in Mykonos... 

the view from Acropolis

approaching Acropolis


My favorite part of Acropolis-- Erechtheion I believe. I love the architecture with the girls/goddesses as columns.


"The Blue Eye" in Corfu


the water....





 Now.... some digital photos (not nearly as high quality)


Exodus.... one word I know in Greek... haha

you know when digital cameras create such beautiful photos that it's the real deal....


so tan... so lovely








port at Katakolon, where we docked when we took a bus to Olympia

Baklava like an Olympian

mmyyyykkkoonos


very interesting place in mykonos. they literally had tanks filled with little fish that people put their feet in... didn't look closely enough into it to figure out why. perhaps it was relaxing, or cleansing or....

Mykonos by night

excitement











I like the wya the shadows look in this picture :-)

right before my dad took this picture, I was jamming to "Mykonos" on my ipod

formal night on the cruise for dinnnnner!

No comments:

Post a Comment