Sunday, December 25, 2011

My 2011

This is what my 2011 consisted of.

Concert I attended:
  • three All Time Low shows (wow, right?), May, June, September
  • Kid Cudi, July
  • Fleet Foxes, September
Places I visited
  • New York, NY 
  • Bethany Beach, DE
  • Atlantic City, NJ
  • Venice, Italy
  • Bari, Italy
  • Olympia, Greece
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Mykonos, Greece
  • Athens, Greece
  • Corfu, Greece
  • Croatia, Dubrovnik
  • Georgetown, DC
Things I did for the first time
  • Smoked pot
  • Snuck out
  • Went on a late-night adventure
  • Pulled a complete all-nighter
  • Went to the beach with a friend
  • Kissed (this is the part where I blush)
  • Went to the Renaissance festival
  • Planked
  • Won MVP for badminton:-)
  • Died the tips of my hair
  • Got henna
Songs I listened to religiously (just a taste)
  • Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
  • Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
  • See the Sun - The Kooks
  • Talamak, Blessa - Toro y Moi
  • The Past and Pending - The Shins
  • Miss You - Foster the People
  • The Cascades - Fleet Foxes
  • Somebody that I used to know - Gotye
  • Between the Bars - Elliot Smith
  • Return the Favor - All Time Low
  • Luca - Brand New
  • New Theory - Washed Out
  • Jigsaw Falling into Place, Creep, Nude, Videotape - Radiohead
  • Trapped in my Mind - Kid Cudi
  • Tangerine - Led Zeppelin
  • Mall & Misery - Broken Bells
  • Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Movies I watched for the first time and loved
  • Fight Club
  • Pulp Fiction
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Candy
  • Blue Valentine
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (end.of.childhood)
  • Breaking Dawn (ha-ha)
  • Midnight in Paris
  • Blow
  • Sherlock Holmes (very recent)
  • Virgin Suicides
  • The Dreamers
  • Le Dernier Jour (at least the teeny part I saw of it)
Books I read and loved
  • Fight Club
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • The Bell Jar (very sad, however)
  • Franny and Zooey
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Lolita (I may have read it in 2010 actually but I don't particularly remember)
  • Mass Psychology (...almost finished haha)
Cool things I acquired (gifts/bought for myself)
  • A record player
  • Many records
  • Eye rings from the flea market
  • Salvador Dali watch
  • A hoodie with pi on it
  • Penny loafers
  • serpent arm cuff
  • the perfect pair of dark brown riding boots
  • a film camera
  • an easel and oil paints
  • new bike!!
  • a denim vest
  • several evil eyes from Greece
  • Aviators
  • useless, but aaawesome bras
  • Cateye sunglasses
  • cool European flowy pants
  • ring with the Greek key
  • several warm, scholarly-looking sweaters
  • floral maxi-skirt
  • carpet bag
Miscellaneous things I straight-up loved
  • Oil painting
  • Skulls
  • Patterns
  • Black and white
  • Salvador Dali 
  • Evil eyes
  • Gustav Klimt
  • Avocados and home-made guacamole
  • Candles
  • Hand rolls (sushi)
  • Incense
  • Francisco Lachowski
  • Marijuana
  • Limes and lemons
  • Calculus
  • Psychology
Other events I shouldn't and probably won't forget
  • Meeting Jesse Eisenberg and Justin Bartha after seeing Jesses show, "Asuncion" in NYC
  • The good things that happened preceding the bad
  • Febuary 14th, 2011
  • April 1st, 2011
  • Listening to "Mykonos" as our cruise ship approached Mykonos.
  • Having the first two days of school cancelled because of the "hurricane", how great was that?
And here's a tiny ""collage"" of photos as a representation, some mine, some not:








All Time Low 

harry potter.... the end



fleet foxes!


we had "pi" day at school 3.14.11 which is pretty unforgettable.

SoHo

last day of Sophomore year.



Kid Cudi y'all











No comments:

Post a Comment